A downloadable game for macOS
Created as a companion art piece for a photographic project titled Walking Simulator.
• Standard first person controls.
• Use the Mouse to look.
• Use the WASD or Arrow keys to walk.
• To Quit, use Command + Q.
• Currently works only on Macintosh Computers (sorry).
• Should work on most versions of OSX, but will be more stable on the latest version.
• Will run best on computers made after 2012.
• Download and open the application. If you are having difficulties, Control/Right Click on the application, then select Open.
• If this does not work, go to System Preferences, then Security & Privacy, then change the settings at the bottom.
• Select your graphical settings and press Play. Anything after that is up to you.